Welcome to Genei Ryodan's Legion Forum
Please write in English, since we're an multinational guild

//Genei Ryodan's Admin Crew
Welcome to Genei Ryodan's Legion Forum
Please write in English, since we're an multinational guild

//Genei Ryodan's Admin Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Native American group slams Kardashian mom comment
Who are we? What do we require? I_icon_minitimeby youxieshi Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:47 am

» Olifia - Spiritmaster [Accepted]
Who are we? What do we require? I_icon_minitimeby Torasin Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:13 am

» Shiba - Gladiator [Accepted]
Who are we? What do we require? I_icon_minitimeby Torasin Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:11 am

» [Accepted] Mosaic - Gladiator
Who are we? What do we require? I_icon_minitimeby Torasin Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:57 pm

» Coldie - Gladiator [Accepted]
Who are we? What do we require? I_icon_minitimeby Torasin Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Class Status: (*)
Gladiator
Who are we? What do we require? Gladia11 Open (2)
Spiritmaster
Who are we? What do we require? Spirit10 Open (1)
Chanter
Who are we? What do we require? Chante11 Open (1)
Templar
Who are we? What do we require? Templa10 Open (3)
Sorcerer
Who are we? What do we require? Sorcer10 Open (1)
Ranger
Who are we? What do we require? Ranger10 Open (2)
Cleric
Who are we? What do we require? Cleric10 Open (?)
Assassin
Who are we? What do we require? Assasi10Open (1)
*Amount members in Genei Ryodan
based on vague information.
Affiliates
free forum
brothersoft.com

Who are we? What do we require?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torasin
Admin
Torasin

Antal inlägg : 155

Who are we? What do we require? Empty
PostSubject: Who are we? What do we require?   Who are we? What do we require? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:06 pm

Server: Pentero
Faction: Elyos
Activity: Harcore:D

Welcome to the nest of the spiders.
The name Genei Ryodan comes from the wonderful anime Hunter X Hunter. Genei Ryodan is japanese and it means spider nest, for that reason the rank names are as they are. we will be a very active legion and we are gonna let everyone join that plays much, talk good english and are mature join (or to low lvl).

In the legion we are not going to have an activity requirement untill everyone is lvl 50 but we are gonna have a minimum level required rule that will change once a week. If you are under the required level you will get a warning and if you don't do anything about it you will get kicked, of course you will be able to rejoin the legion later when you are in proper level.

One of our goals is to be a lvl 50 only legion two months after release.
We are gonna play elyos at the same server as Novae Arctica for more fun PVP. One other goal is to have around 65 members so that we can have two forces at once, we are gonna raid around four days a week. The people that are in Genei Ryodan must buy aion at the same week that the game releases or else you will get kicked but you can as always rejoin later. You are gonna fit in the legion if you are a mature player that lives in front of your computer. The goal with this legion is to be one of the best legions in aion.
See you in Sanctum!

If you want to Join Genei Ryodan, Register on this forum and make an application --here-- and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://geneiryodan.swedishforum.net/

Who are we? What do we require?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Area :: Information about Genei Ryodan [Guests]-
Jump to: